How long did it take you all..?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by curt_grymala »

Christuserloeser wrote:"download" :o what's the point in downloading a VCD player without (remote)control? :lol:
The DC controller works fine as a remote control.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Which one do you use?
Insane homebrew collector.
SeVenD
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by SeVenD »

i have a crummy bought and paid for vcd player
Dude your purple.
Because every Dreamcast you see takes your breathe away.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

The vcd player I use is xingong not bad.Althoguh a dvd player with progressive scan looks WAY better.Dont belive what you hear about xinghong being crap.nd the illegal emulators duh bleemcast/SegaGen.(Sorry for mentioning those).
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

zerotype wrote:Hey congrats too bad oyu didnt join the scene about 3-4 years ago you could of had a full speed full sound emulator that is now illegal but oh well.Anyways if oyu wana play videos I recomend downloading xing-hong it plays vcd's very well I havent noticed a problem yet.(If that is a comerical product buy it I cant remebr).DCDIVX.Is also good for of course playing divx files.You have to reencode them though.Also look forward to seeing a gba emu come out for the dc! big news.
Why are you promoting warez or talking about it all the time. In some other post you were going to learn to code then port leaked source code blood to the dc.

Really Download illegal warez and play it and dont beleive it's crap? hmmmmmmmmm

Whats up with this ?
Dreamcast forever!!!
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Ian Micheal wrote:
zerotype wrote:Hey congrats too bad oyu didnt join the scene about 3-4 years ago you could of had a full speed full sound emulator that is now illegal but oh well.Anyways if oyu wana play videos I recomend downloading xing-hong it plays vcd's very well I havent noticed a problem yet.(If that is a comerical product buy it I cant remebr).DCDIVX.Is also good for of course playing divx files.You have to reencode them though.Also look forward to seeing a gba emu come out for the dc! big news.
Why are you promoting warez or talking about it all the time. In some other post you were going to learn to code then port leaked source code blood to the dc.

Really Download illegal warez and play it and dont beleive it's crap? hmmmmmmmmm

Whats up with this ?
Honestly pirated games arent any worst than orignials unless they are done by bad release groups.Sorry for prmoting them I will stop this.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
SykoCerealKillaz
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by SykoCerealKillaz »

Took me about a day to figure out how to get Genesis, SNES, and NES to work. But I wasted at least like 20 cds to finnally get 'em. Cause I kept doing something work. But I finnally got 'em all to work. Very easy too. Once to get 'em to work, you can do it like nothing.