Mamed DC

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
GMZombie
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mamed DC

Post by GMZombie »

Hey i was wondering if anybody knew anything more on when there is gonna be an update on this great emu. I love all the arcade games and cannot wait till there all playable on my dc. well thanx for the info :)
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

Well, DreamSNES came outta nowhere with an update, and I have hear that the original author and the author of MAMEDC is working on MAMED ATM

I also heard of someone using the NesterDC core and merging it withing MAMED (for a speed-boost)
It only takes one tree, to build one thousand matches
It only takes one match, to BURN one thousand trees

GODDAMN That XBox sucks!!!!
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

James Surine has mentioned on the forums at the Mamed! site that he is still working on MamedDC, no release date has been announced.

The unofficial MAME site is here, I'm waiting for a release before posting any news about it incase it's a "you know what" :wink: , although I don't think it is.