ljsdcdev Demo 6

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by BlueCrab »

WillSams wrote:My lame ass finally got around to burning this today. Anyhoot, this is great. Are you planning to put a team together to make a full fledge game? This is an awesome base you have so far.

Btw, I seemingly couldn't find a way out of the town :/
Thanks for the compliment, and yes, I plan on making a full-fledged game out of it... I just can't seem to put together a very good team.....

And about the way out of the town, I think that was mentioned earlier... its right next to the roof of one of the shops. right near where you appear when you come into the town.

(I can't work on ljsdcdev at all right now because my coder's cable died on me.... I must get to making a new one tonight....)
pepitonet
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pepitonet »

what about that pc release of the game i asked before, i am really interested on this game but for several reasons my dreamcast is away right now and i can't test it on it.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

pepitonet wrote:what about that pc release of the game i asked before, i am really interested on this game but for several reasons my dreamcast is away right now and i can't test it on it.
When I get a chance, there will be a new PC release of it, I just haven't had the time, or patience, to port it.
pepitonet
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by pepitonet »

thx sorry for double asking ,i just wanted to know whether it was out of the question or will you do it when the time seems to allow you to do so.
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

In one word...cute. IMO you need to add music and some cheap effects. After than, the game will be among the ranks of FF1. Ha ha ha. Just kidding. It's pretty cool so far, but you can't even leave the village after you enter it. Oh well, SMILY IS AWSOME!

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

jessman wrote:In one word...cute.
O_o cute? not the word that I would have used, but to each his own...
IMO you need to add music and some cheap effects.
That's actually what I was going to start working on, but my coder's cable died....
It's pretty cool so far, but you can't even leave the village after you enter it. Oh well, SMILY IS AWSOME!
See earlier discussion about the village problem. I put the wrong map in this release, and never got around to fixing it. And, uhm, I'm glad you like my enemies....

Here's a rehash of the discussion about the village:
MetaFox wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:When i go to the town i cant find a way out is that normal.
The way out in the town is in the upper left corner of the armory.
Alexvrb
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by Alexvrb »

Keep up the good work, BlueCrab!
If you have twenty monkeys,
banging randomly on typewriters,
they will in twenty minutes produce the complete source code to World of Warcraft.
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

BlueCrab wrote:
jessman wrote:In one word...cute.
O_o cute? not the word that I would have used, but to each his own...
IMO you need to add music and some cheap effects.
That's actually what I was going to start working on, but my coder's cable died....
It's pretty cool so far, but you can't even leave the village after you enter it. Oh well, SMILY IS AWSOME!
See earlier discussion about the village problem. I put the wrong map in this release, and never got around to fixing it. And, uhm, I'm glad you like my enemies...
Hey, c'mon, Bluecrab, I'm just having some fun! :lol: I'm never so light in my posts, and only a couple months ago, I would've complained about everything until I got banned. :twisted: It's happend before, so I'm just trying to say my thoughts. :roll:

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Hey, c'mon, Bluecrab, I'm just having some fun! :lol: I'm never so light in my posts, and only a couple months ago, I would've complained about everything until I got banned. :twisted: It's happend before, so I'm just trying to say my thoughts. :roll:
Wasn't trying to sound mean. I was taking your post seriously, like all of the posts I reply to. I try to address everyone's concerns. Maybe I should work on a PC version while my coder's cable's dead...... Then I can (more or less) continue development on it.

All in all, I'm glad everyone seems to like it.
pepitonet
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by pepitonet »

BlueCrab wrote:
Wasn't trying to sound mean. I was taking your post seriously, like all of the posts I reply to. I try to address everyone's concerns. Maybe I should work on a PC version while my coder's cable's dead...... Then I can (more or less) continue development on it.

All in all, I'm glad everyone seems to like it.
:D :D :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: