Front page loading problems...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
SinisterTengu
DC Developer
DC Developer
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SinisterTengu »

Yeah...you know the page that comes up when you type in http://www.dcemulation.com? That is what they are talking about.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

SinisterTengu wrote: Yeah...you know the page that comes up when you type in http://www.dcemulation.com? That is what they are talking about.
I was joking. See my sig, I don't always mean what I say ;) .
SinisterTengu
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by SinisterTengu »

Sorry, I wonder why I didn't see that laughing smilie before...my contacts are kinda fogging up, I need to take them out. And your sig isn't showing up. In fact, nobody's are. What's going on? I can't see my own either. Did I disable sigs somehow?
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

Oh, and check this out, this makes CVision load in quicker and only gives you DC news.... handy if you don't want GBA, PS2, XBox, Saturn, PS1 or 3DO news :) http://www.consolevision.com/dreamcast/
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Boogerman wrote: Oh, and check this out, this makes CVision load in quicker and only gives you DC news.... handy if you don't want GBA, PS2, XBox, Saturn, PS1 or 3DO news :) http://www.consolevision.com/dreamcast/
Ever notice how when CV is mentioned here nobody minds but when DCEmu is mentioned over there they act like a bunch of whiney, bitter pussies? Some of them don't even have the balls to mention the site by name. :roll:

Anyhoo...

TOPIC MOVED TO OT
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

Actually, thats kinda true but there was one surprising culprit ya know... check a thread called "Why is DCEmu so D'OH slow to load?" and looik who closed it , DCEmus very own IUG :lol:

*Checks for split personality medication

I think most of em don't mind, it's just one or 2 that are seemingly paranoid
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

That's not overly surprising, he likes to suck up to those guys. :P :lol:

I should add that only some of them are "whiney, bitter pussies" not all of them. Wraggster isn't for instance, he da man! :lol:
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

Oh and who sucks up now to people on other sites they help out at (DCEvo fact fans) ;)

If I had to pick one non"whiney-bitter pussy" it would either be you or HH (Only cuz that mailbag cracks me up after I found a link to it on emu-lmao)...

Now I said you mod me biatch ;)

hehe, j/k :)
It only takes one tree, to build one thousand matches
It only takes one match, to BURN one thousand trees

GODDAMN That XBox sucks!!!!
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Boogerman wrote: Oh and who sucks up now to people on other sites they help out at (DCEvo fact fans) ;)
Hehe, I thought nobody would notice that little detail! :lol:
Boogerman wrote: If I had to pick one non"whiney-bitter pussy" it would either be you or HH (Only cuz that mailbag cracks me up after I found a link to it on emu-lmao)...

Now I said you mod me biatch ;)

hehe, j/k :)
Answer removed because I read the above wrong. I'll try & find a way to re-add it later....

:P
Last edited by Dr Zoidberg on Tue Mar 05, 2002 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

Hey, I said NON"whiney-bitter pussy"! :lol:

Note: Got this in the topic review window: "phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database"

Note 1b: I also got it after attempting to post

Note 2: How come the Nester comments was removed? I understand why when an "N64 emulator" is posted, but something simple as Nester? What went down? Whats the dillyo?

Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Boogerman wrote: Hey, I said NON"whiney-bitter pussy"! :lol:
DOH! I need my eys tested. :oops:
Boogerman wrote: Note: Got this in the topic review window: "phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database"

Note 1b: I also got it after attempting to post
It happens from time to time.
Boogerman wrote: Note 2: How come the Nester comments was removed? I understand why when an "N64 emulator" is posted, but something simple as Nester? What went down? Whats the dillyo?
What Nester comments?
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

"This is the same post from earlier but with the comments section removed"

On the latest news post (I only went there to get the tutorials for some people ;))

Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Oh, the newspost, someone had directed racial slurs towards Takayama Fumihiko & I can't individually edit posts in those comments sections, so I just removed it. There was only one on-topic post in there anyway, something about how mapper 4 games don't scroll properly.

BTW, that should be "DOH! I need my EYES tested." in the post above. :roll:
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

Ahhhh, OK

(Goes to try and be a mod one more time...)

*compares Dr Z to Bill Clinton and says he will be an intern :lol:

Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

Hmmm, we might need another mod for a new forum starting soon, I'll keep you in mind.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

Erm... by the way, the front page is loading fine now... thanks to whoever fixed it or whatever.... :?

By the way, the DCEmu scene is my favourite sk3n3 out there. Let's not let it fall apart over petty bickering.

Love, my friends... peace and love :) ... and boobs...
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
IUG-13

Post by IUG-13 »

God, I KNEW I should of looked in this post...

It wasn't really anything against DCEmu, just, we are trying to tear away from you guys. We always say "well, DCEmu does this" and stuff like that, so we got to stop that, and think for ourselves.

And another reason is that we got to stop being DC heavy. Which is hard seeing that the staff is almost entirely from DCEmu at one point...

And I was busting Wragg cuz he thinks the site is lacking, yet he keeps on compairing us to you (almost an inside joke).
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

As an independant by-stander (and patron) to BOTH these great sites... I'd have to say that most CV users only hate 007 or certain members of staff... Apart from the graphic layout, both sites are VERY simlar don't you think? :?
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
Captain Skyhawk
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Captain Skyhawk »

Dr Zoidberg wrote: Oh, the newspost, someone had directed racial slurs towards Takayama Fumihiko & I can't individually edit posts in those comments sections, so I just removed it. There was only one on-topic post in there anyway, something about how mapper 4 games don't scroll properly.
Yeah that was really the most stupid comment I ever saw! It was so stupid that I couldn't stop laughing about it. He pointed it out that because of the authors name we must not use his emulator or give any attention to it all LOL :lol: I'm glad such things aren't posted in the forums.
Visit the DC Help for all the Dreamcast homebrew help you need!
Go to DC Evolution, for the best ready to burn images
Dr Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr Zoidberg »

IUG wrote: God, I KNEW I should of looked in this post...
You're a megamod & you don't look at all the posts? You're a disgrace! I order you to read every N64 port topic 100 times each! :P
Captain Skyhawk wrote: Yeah that was really the most stupid comment I ever saw! It was so stupid that I couldn't stop laughing about it. He pointed it out that because of the authors name we must not use his emulator or give any attention to it all LOL :lol: I'm glad such things aren't posted in the forums.
You're right, it was really stupid, that saddam guy is just a troll trying to get a reaction & usually I just ignore it but I wasn't going to let that one stay.