Dreamcast prices rising.

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
The Jester
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dreamcast prices rising.

Post by The Jester »

My friend went to funcoland (maybe that was his problem) and bought one for $70. They're going for like $70-$80 on ebay... All I can say is that I'm glad I got one when I did (right before they started getting expensive).
Stupidity should be painful... Now if there were only a way that I could tell n00b13z how to make selfboot emulator images... Oh yeah!

ATTENTION ALL NEWBIES! DOWNLOAD DCFactory OR D13!!
Pinoy2201
DCEmu's Selfboot Guy
DCEmu's Selfboot Guy

Post by Pinoy2201 »

well actualy i biught mines when it was only 100 but it came with 3 games of sonic.. that was an okay price with vmu controller and three games
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

Why are Genesis games ?20 at my local games store? They've been out for years and the graphics (and even to a certain extent the gameplay) are totally out of date.

The answer is simple. Collectability!

When production of machines and games ceases, there's going to be a criminal shortage of them in a few years. That's why the prices go up.

Best to buy all the DC games you could ever want NOW while the store is trying to clear shelf-space. Big chain stores don't care about anything else! :D
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

yeah eactly same 4 saturn games like panzer dragoon saga go out 4 over 150$!!!!
come in peace and leave in pieces

life is hard but the frontside of a train is harder
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

That's why I'm holding on to my DC games... one day they'll be worth MILLIONS! :D

Hopefully more than I'll be spending on X-Box next week! :roll:
Image http://www.geocities.com/vanlardo HELP! I CAN'T POST ANY MORE MESSAGES! I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO COME BACK LATER!
drunkensailor
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by drunkensailor »

I'm getting an x-box 4 50 euro :P

anyway I hold on 2 my dc games cuz I like them especially my collection of wrestlinggames
come in peace and leave in pieces

life is hard but the frontside of a train is harder
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Why are Genesis games ?20 at my local games store? They've been out for years and the graphics (and even to a certain extent the gameplay) are totally out of date.
I have been trying to buy genesis and Megadrive games for ages too, for my Sega Nomad. I bought it while I was in the USA in 95'. So far I have about 50, but I needed to buy 4 genesis/megadrive consoles as well! Didn't cost much.....but still who needs 5 of them!? I also tried e-bay but ended up getting crappy bootlegs. I got my money back though, so it wasn't too bad. 8)
StriderXg2
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Location: http://www.youtube.com/rkotm for my films about gaming and such.

Post by StriderXg2 »

got one when they were expensive:200 bucks to be exact..
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

drunkensailor wrote: I'm getting an x-box 4 50 euro :P
So how come you're getting it so cheap, when I happen to know that MS *employees* are being offered the (limited 1 per employee) deal of an Xbox + 2 controllers and 7 games for ?350?

Time share?