want a game reviewed?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Master Higgins »

sure, if you give full credit and link back to us - btw, send me a link to your site.
tis in his sig
bounty hunter
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bounty hunter »

keeping it on top :mrgreen:
Yea, i don't have any more time for FFXI
...i eventually realized it was destroying my life...
XBOX Live Gamertag: Wvsk8brder15

HALO 2 already PwNs mE!!!!! November 9th, why can't you come sooner!?!?!?!
mkfreak
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by mkfreak »

Did you guys start on the eternal darkness review yet, just curious.
bounty hunter
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bounty hunter »

sorry man, we're pretty much kicked out of the local rental shop right now due to overdue movies, so we've gotta come up with at least 25 bucks before it happens, but don't worry, i'll be on it eventually.

Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Rainbow Six 3 for Xbox. I almost bought that tonight, but didn't. Couldn't decide between that and SOCOM II.
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

Thanks for letting me use some of your reviews :D , the review section of my site is now finally up, and i have a news article on the front page of my site about yours, anyway good look with the site guys and thanks once again, and if anyone else would like to do some GBA or GC reviews i now have a sub form for reviews so you can post them in there and if they are good they will be put up :D .
bounty hunter
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bounty hunter »

well we finished the rainbow six 3 review and we're trying to get a couple more done by saturday...

i'm gonna try and keep this thread going if anyone ever wants to add stuff they want reviewed...

if not, then screw it....

Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

I'm trying to decide between Rainbow Six 3 and SOCOM II. Do ya think you could do a review that compares them?
bounty hunter
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bounty hunter »

yea, sure, i'll try and convince mike to let me do a "special edition - socom 2 vs. Rainbox six 3" point - counterpoint type thing...

but i'd have to say, after playing both of them...i like rainbow six better...but that's just me...

Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Hey I would be willing to write some rreviews mainly for gba games.(I play those a lot).Also I an write detailed walk throughs for many games (like adventure and rpg's).So I would really like to do either.Also I can get some reviews for mkt,finalfantasy tatics(the gba version and psx),the newest smackdown,and one that some one wants to see ready by late jan or early feb.(and maby a game I get for christmas :D)
*edit*
There are probaly many other games I could review just not thinking right now.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Oh btw e-mail me at vaderofall@yahoo.com
DYTDMFBSB?
AssWrinkle
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Location: That little area between the Fridge and the wall...

Post by AssWrinkle »

This is Mike, from the game site that is mentioned in this topic. Anyway, the site has been going through some downtime. But I've been wondering, should I make the site totally user based? Have you guys write all the reviews for others to see? Hmm... If I could get some input on this, I would be thankful.

-The Mike
Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where Pauly Shore is at that very moment... and why no one has shot him yet...
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

I think that would be good and bad.It owuld be good in the sense that the users woudl have thier reviews,but a fanboy could come in and give it 10 out of 10 best game ever review.However you could have a votiing system where users vote on the graphice gameplay,ect...AND it sstarts at 5 so no game is perfect or the absolute worst.And the main people just write simple reviews and give thier opnion(As i ststed earlier I would be willing to write many reviews for games and I have dig out some of my old games and Will write some for) super mario world-snes,Final fantasy tatsics(gba and psx),smach down here comes the pain-ps2,smach down shut your mouth,startfox 64,supermariobors1-3,suermario 64,camcom vs snk2-dc,crazy taxi 2-dcglover-n64,donkey kong 64,super smash bors.-n64,primal rage-snes,samuri show down 3 and 4-psx,(I CAN DO 1 AND 2 IF oyu WANT AND FOR ALL THE SYSTEMNS THEY CAME OUT FOR),mortal kombat trilogy,mortal kombat-1,gun star heroes,sonic adventure2,smash pack-dc,smashpack2-pc,sonic cd-pc/segacd,tekken1,hey you picachu (I probaly owuldnt like to do this one but meh),lufia1/2-snes,final fantsays 1-2-3-nes,final fight(all system war to see what it was better on),eartworm jim 2,wrestlemania the arcade game-snes,topgear-snes,bust a move 4-dc,silent scope,(some game i have lebeled as silent scope for dc but it is a japanees shooter vey good though),mortla kombat deadly aliance (all system war same as final fight),4x4 evo 2)-gcn,simsons road rage,soul calibur(all system war),advanced wars-gba,tekken advanced-gba,snic heroes-gcn (when it comes out),quake3-dc,guantlet legends-n64,guilty gear peti 2-wsc,guiltygear advanced-gba,guitlygear x-dc,wildarms3-ps2,devil may cry 1/2-ps2,red faction2-ps2,retunr to castle wolfenstein-ps2,jet set radio future-xbox,halo xbox/pc,bloody roar2-psx,simpsons arcade game (arcade only),metal slug1-2-3-4-x(neo-geo and 4-x psx),doom1/2/hell/ultimate/hexen1-2,quake1-2-pc,battle zone2-pc,half-lifepc(althoguh I could review it for the dc),warcraft2-pc,heavt gear2-pc,mdk1-pc,mdk2 pc/dc,and finlay after alllllll that mario rpg. I would love to write honest reviews to all of these and can probaly get many done bofore febuary.
DYTDMFBSB?
AssWrinkle
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Location: That little area between the Fridge and the wall...

Post by AssWrinkle »

I was thinking aboot the good and bad aspects of it all. I think the staff could more or less dig through the fanboy reviews. I'm gunna run the idea past Josh and Trey and see what they say. We may be seeing a new review system in the future soon enough
Sometimes I lay awake at night and wonder where Pauly Shore is at that very moment... and why no one has shot him yet...
bounty hunter
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by bounty hunter »

i dunno mike, i don't think you should let EVERYONE write reviews for it, man...maybe just one or two more dedicated writers besides me and trey...

that's my preference at least...

it'll keep the armies of fanboys at bay...