ok heres a good site with snes roms and atari 2600roms look

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
dreamcastuser01
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ok heres a good site with snes roms and atari 2600roms look

Post by dreamcastuser01 »

this site had 132 snes roms it has snes emulators it has playstation,n64,and dreamcast emulators no broken links this site is awesome !!!!!!!!! check it out it even has a sega genesis rom
justin
discostu55555
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by discostu55555 »

well i was gonna post telling you to stop spamming these boards with your lame ass geocities site, but instead decided it would be easier to message geocities about yousoftware piracy...so i did... have nice day...
Agent 00Zer0
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Agent 00Zer0 »

a sega genesis rom
wow...an entire rom?!?

well i was gonna post telling you to stop spamming these boards with your lame ass geocities site, but instead decided it would be easier to message geocities about yousoftware piracy...so i did... have nice day...
funny stuff...hope this nonsense stops....
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

I was goning to send dreamcastuser01 a nasty PM (This is the 3rd time he has posted his site(and in the help forum :roll: )) but I think DiscoStu55555 has taken care of the problem ;)

Topic Locked