Burners that can burn emulator cd

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
phruby
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Burners that can burn emulator cd

Post by phruby »

I've been trying to burn the DCStella Nero image without any luck. It seems my work's burner will not write in the correct position. What burner models are known to work reliably? Is anyone willing to make me a stella disc? :)

Paul
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

Virtually all burners can...

Nero images are horribly unreliable on a lot of burners, use DJ or learn to make a disc using plain files :)
miah
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by miah »

Thats funny. I have 0 problems with nero, but DJ won't even attempt to burn cd's on my system. Usually it just crashes, or if I do manage to get it to load the image it will just sit there and not let me start the burn..

-miah
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Hey Miah that exactly is what happens on my compu. Nero rocks :lol:
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak

Post by sixteen-bit »

Nero images burn fine on my burner (HP 9100 series) but DJ has never worked with a single image for me, ever.
Holly Hasney
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Holly Hasney »

Have any of you actually bought DJ, because I can't get stuff burning in DJ in the demo mode (Goddamn nothink works in my DC if it's burnt at 1x :()
miah
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by miah »

I havn't bought it per say... But I've used non-demo versions and they do the same thing.. I dont think cdiburn even worked..

-miah
hosdaboss
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by hosdaboss »

I actually use the dj demo at 1x :D , i dont like nero and it has never worked for me, so i use a self boot kit (suse's) and i love it!