What's up with DOOM?

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
XDelusion
Psychotic MOD
Psychotic MOD
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

What's up with DOOM?

Post by XDelusion »

Howdy, been a while since I have written to the forums, been jumping back and fowarth between Florida and Ohio, so I have not been able to keep up with the sceen lately.

Anyhow I was wondering what was going on with DOOM, the last I checked, which was around December I believe, DOOMDC was expecting a new release which was supposed to improve upon some speed, and screen issues, as well as the controls, but it seems that it was never released. Has Grendal said anything about this as of late, does anyone know what is going on? I REALLY hope it is not dead, and I mean REALLY. I'll like kill myself.

As for Wolf3D, I am impressed, I have to admit I have yet to burn it, and probably will not until it runs full speed, but none the less, this is one port I did not see coming.
twendel316
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

What's up with DOOM?

Post by twendel316 »

XDelusion wrote: Has Grendal said anything about this as of late, does anyone know what is going on? I REALLY hope it is not dead, and I mean REALLY.
as with everything else, they abandoned it
XDelusion wrote: As for Wolf3D, I am impressed
you wont be when you run it, its worse than running the source code exe from iD softwares page
Tw????L??6

mmmmm....tastes like chicken....must be a glitch in the matrix!
XDelusion
Psychotic MOD
Psychotic MOD

Post by XDelusion »

jesus