Sonic Adventure 2 Trial ISO?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
twendel316
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sonic Adventure 2 Trial ISO?

Post by twendel316 »

Could anyone upload this ISO, I believe its 78MB, and don't tell me it's not allowed, because I remember that Sonic Mario Rom topic and it was said that betas and demos are allowed.... :lol:
Tw????L??6

mmmmm....tastes like chicken....must be a glitch in the matrix!
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

That was on DCEmus main page a few months back. Took it off cause the demo was to help sell PSO. You're right about the demo thing. It wasn't one of the demos you have to buy to play, more than likely it was given away too. Good luck finding it or finding someone who has it.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
twendel316
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by twendel316 »

i dunno why, but theres something i just like about playing a unfinished version of a game :o
Tw????L??6

mmmmm....tastes like chicken....must be a glitch in the matrix!
Hawq1
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hawq1 »

Its not allowed to ask for Warez round here. Does no-one read the rules anymore :?: . This topic is dead.
Duty is weightier than a mountain while death is as light as a feather.

For those who get really bored, try to figure out where the line above comes from. Put answers in here http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=6188