Warcraft III

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

Will World Of Warcraft be good?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 30, 2002 3:49 pm

Total votes: 0
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Warcraft III

Post by pkScary »

gonna get it?
Kami

Post by Kami »

of course :P

this game == god
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

well my only gripe is that its gonna have a monthly fee like everquest, and i dont have a credit card yet........

*wallows in self-pity :cry: *
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I thought Warcraft III was off-line also (according to there site the released version can be played off and on-line)

I give a HELL NO to the on-line version and a HELL YES for the off-line version. I know I hated war 2 on-line cause you get a bunch of nerds who eat sleep and live the game and unless your a pro like them there destroying your town with Ogres before you even have a couple of grunts built.
Napoleon
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Napoleon »

They're two different games, World of Warcraft is a game simular to Giants meets PSO in which you play one character online and run around clobering things in full 3D world as characters withing the warcraft series. Warcraft III:RoC will be a RTS (Warcraft II/Starcraft) with some RPG elements such as a hero which is upgraded with hit points and what have you. Also Warcraft III is still going to be free online through battle.net, I don't know about World of Warcraft.

I will probably get Warcraft III, however I will not get World of Warcraft...I can't get either of which until I get a new computer...kinda steep requirments and a POS laptop don't mix.
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

yea what napolean said. WoW is online only, and my post was referring to WoW, i guess i got mixed up again......sorry

i cant wait for warcraft III :p its gonna be cool and will have single player, but i never liked single players real time strategies
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

In that case Warcraft III Hell yes

World of Warcraft Yes if its free to play (which I doubt) No if you pay
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

[quote]Veggita2099 I give a HELL NO to the on-line version and a HELL YES for the off-line version. I know I hated war 2 on-line cause you get a bunch of nerds who eat sleep and live the game and unless your a pro like them there destroying your town with Ogres before you even have a couple of grunts built.[/quote]

i agree, you ever play age of empires conqueres ? those guys kill you with catapults and horses before you even get 3 houses and a stable built.
i also hate playing online because you always get these ppl not starting a game because they are waiting for they're "buddy" to come, which he never does. and dont get me started on those ppl with they're clans.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

:cry:
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by pkScary »

hey i like a challenge. i guess you are the people that get zealot rushed in starcraft right? well i like learning stuff like that, and i dont mind getting my ass kicked as long as i learn how to avoid it. so i voted HELL YES to the online, and yes to the offline.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

What'd a baby ever do to you?
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
pkScary
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected