how can i put the emulator and the roms togheter

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
death_knight
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

how can i put the emulator and the roms togheter

Post by death_knight »

i once bought a cd of dc, with dreamsnes and there were a lot of roms with it.I?d like to know how can i do that with others emulators , doing that i can save one cd for each emulator.i?d live to put the roms and the emulator in same cd.
thax
Katana_

Post by Katana_ »

Well this is the wrong forum to be posting in, try the help forum... also look at the documents all over the main page on how to selfboot with roms!! You can find them usually under where you download the emu, and sometimes even with the emu in the readme file.....

MOVED TO HELP FORUM!!
Links Awakening
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by Links Awakening »

For burning emulators and roms on the same disc, I like to use DCFACTORY. It currently only works for a few emus, like DreamSNES, NesterDC, DCGEN and another I think. It's definitly one of the best and easiest to use. It's worst feature, however, is that it current supports only a few emus.
SurXes
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SurXes »

try suse self boot v.3 is the current one i think easy as hell to use
~.::?urXes 6raffiX::.

"Distributor local street corner contributor"~J5
Topic Boy
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Topic Boy »

Where can I get Suse? Can't find it anywhere...
DeGamer1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer1 »

Find it here.

The program is self explanatory, so you should have no problem.
Oh, no. NO! You can't do this to me. Don't give me a playstation. NOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want a piece of crap. Take it back and burn it to heeelll!!! Die Sony Computer Entertainment with you PS (Piece of Sh?t) and your PS 2 (Piece of Sh?t?2)