Omz play gba on Cube

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Execution-Neu
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Omz play gba on Cube

Post by Execution-Neu »

Sounds pretty good considering that the other way to play gba on your tv via Xbox is illegal... But man I'm excited to play my gba on my cube ; ) wonder if it will look any better....? :various:

-Edit
Last edited by Execution-Neu on Thu Nov 21, 2002 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Re: Gamecube Boot disc possible crack

Post by Veggita2099 »

neosigma wrote:
The product will also come with a disc, presumably used to boot up the GameCube and prepare it for use with the peripheral.
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/ne ... 47,00.html

Maybe this will be of some use to crack the GameCube....

Well anyways if it doesn't It's always great to play the Gameboy Advance/
Color, on the Cube ; )
I doubt it, but never know. I thought the GBA cable was supposed to be able to do this, now there going to expect us to spend another 40 some dollars for this thing!
gamecube4789
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamecube4789 »

I beleive this thing is for those of us who do not have a gameboy advanced and do have a gamecube....... LIKE ME. AS if gameboy advanced has not been selling enough i guess nintendo decided to let all of us cubers out there to get in on the fun of gameboy advanced and the clasics of gameboy color and normal gameboy on the big screen via our gamecube systems. and best of all it is at a LOWER price than the gameboy advanced system itself. Everyone knows that nintendo has a tendincy to outdo themselvs. I guess this is one of those times.....
Bungiesoft: 15,000.
The PC industry: 900,000.
Sense of dignity: Worthless.
Some things money can't buy......but Microsoft will try anyway.
Polymira
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Polymira »

I don't see where you are getting at...

How wil this allow you to crack the cube? I mean ... uploading code through the gba linker?

I mean, now homebrew is possible on the cube, all you need is a GBA flash card, linker, and homebrew apps.... NES emu on GC anyone? =p
--pSyCo
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

pSyCo wrote:I don't see where you are getting at...

How wil this allow you to crack the cube? I mean ... uploading code through the gba linker?

I mean, now homebrew is possible on the cube, all you need is a GBA flash card, linker, and homebrew apps.... NES emu on GC anyone? =p
Nintendo is liable to block out flashcards though. You know if there is a way they will do it. It also will help people who hate hurting there neck looking at a tiny screen.
arcticfeather
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by arcticfeather »

gamecube4789 wrote:I beleive this thing is for those of us who do not have a gameboy advanced and do have a gamecube....... LIKE ME. AS if gameboy advanced has not been selling enough i guess nintendo decided to let all of us cubers out there to get in on the fun of gameboy advanced and the clasics of gameboy color and normal gameboy on the big screen via our gamecube systems. and best of all it is at a LOWER price than the gameboy advanced system itself. Everyone knows that nintendo has a tendincy to outdo themselvs. I guess this is one of those times.....
argh!!!! :rocket:

It's gameboy advance!!! no D! :grind:
Execution-Neu
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Execution-Neu »

My bad It will never happen again :P (title thread)

Anyways I'm excited about playing the thing on a Tv screen the way it's supposed to be played... And Psyco yeah there we go playing original nes using the linker is a great idea to get some sort of emulation into cube.

Oh and about the subject name.....
*bows head In SHAME...

-Edit changed subject :wink: