mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Growing up

Post by mankrip »

slowly, one by one into the coming years of the quintessence of your lives, you will notice things that you have noticed all your lives, yet ignored for you thought them a product of immaturity on the parts of others and that adulthood shall save you from unjust treatment of others, that you will always be different. You know that inside in the depths of your subconscious, you will never be treated the same as normal people because you are not normal. Unforgiving will they treat you, you know. And you push these thoughts aside and tuck them away deeper, thinking that true personal quality is not defined from how others perceive you but how you perceive others.

Sonic. Horny he was. The very thought of quotis sprang his fleshy, hedgehog penis into the air. It was tall like a tall building, like the Seattle Space Needle. And his penis indeed touched the sky.
"I need to get me some goddamn poontang, else Imma bust a hedgehog nut. A furry hedgehog bawllllllllllllllllllllll."
"Holy shitcakes," said his penis from inside his piss pants. "I concur. Sum white poosayyy wood be fuckin great."
And so they went, sonic at high speeds, and his long penis lagging behind, dragging in the dirt a mile behind. A fine spe-semen was found. Sniff sniff.
The phallus of Sonic sniffed out a hole to plunge into.

MM: Alas, Sonic, wait I cannot. Your scepter mighty, for I do yearn. It lives in my mind as constant as the setting sun. Scale my terrace and make me a woman not for the first time. As you said I am but a windfallen fruit, partaken many times. But if you were to partake, then it shall prove true that it was written in the stars. I tell you not as a fruit but as a fruit blossom that yours is a scepter most mighty. I feign ignorance to thee, Sonic, as I wish you not to think of me as a wench but as a fair maiden for once. And I do resent mine forum. Lo! I do! I wish it not on this mortal coil. Then if it were to vanish tonight, may it be destiny that our paths did cross. For our meeting would have been the cause. O, my dear nearly belovéd, you can indulge yourself as long as you so desire.

"Heeya!" Yelled Sonick the cockhog. His dick then got so erect that it could cut through diamonds. He slit the throat of the mafia muffin man and ran out of da room.
He found Tony Danza in the alley doing a bunch of coke off of a really fat hookers ass. She queefed in his face as he did so, so he inhaled coke and queef. It wis a match made in heaven.
"Ohhh Sonic…." Sed Tony Bennet. "You have much to learn."
"I know one thing." sed Sonic with his dick in the air.
"What's that?"

MM: Do not make haste! Hold your horses as there is nothing to fear. Over in yonder ivy resides a ladder which I have used many a time to entice passing apple pickers as thineself.

Sonic: Then be it so. I shall take upon this ladder and as I so do my scepter grows even mightier. Will you so be wounded by it?

"The entirety of Sonic the hedgehog's animal genitalia is inside my flickering rectum!" He cried as Sonic the cock whore raped his body's booty. Holy fuck i's sooo dayum big outside. Its 2 big to see anything i cant. Dwere is my juice bboxx? I need to free myyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ooooooooooooomsxzc …
But then Richard Nixon came. "Get the fuck down you goddamn hippies! Taste the deliciousness of my charleston chewwwwwww! Grahhhh!" He then pulled out his presidential penis and erased the fuck out of the last 18 and a half minutes of MrGoodyTwoShoes's life and killed him. SOnic Farted on him. THe ENd. To be continued…?

Source
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Re: Growing up

Post by Juan »

DCEmulation, where sources are always credited.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Or stolen
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Gencast does