Sylverant on Social Media

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Sylverant on Social Media

Post by BlueCrab »

Sylverant has a few official presences on the web other than this forum and the website. This is just a catalogue of the official presences on social media.

If you're an old-school kinda person, Sylverant has an IRC channel on libera.chat. Specifically, the channel is #sylverant over there.

If you're on Facebook, there's a Facebook page for Sylverant. Feel free to give it a like and liven the community up. Sometimes it is nice to be able to associate a face to a name, after all. :wink:

If you're on Steam, there's a Steam group for Sylverant as well. One nice advantage of the Steam group is that you'll have a nice simple way to instant message people (but please don't annoy each other!).

If twitter is more of your thing, there's not actually a Sylverant-specific twitter feed, but I do maintain one where I mostly tend to post about my various open-source projects that I work on. That can be found over here. This is the same feed that is on the Sylverant website, by the way, so it's the closest you'll get to an official Sylverant twitter. :lol:

It seems some of you guys like this Discord thing lately. Well, we've actually had a server for that for a while too. Here's a global invite to join.

Sylverant also has a Youtube channel where I occasionally upload videos of interesting developments on the server. You can find that here.
Tymek
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sylverant Facebook Page

Post by Tymek »

It has been liked. :)
In my possesion:
PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE I & II (Gamecube)

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE III:
C.A.R.D. Revolution (Gamecube)

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE
NETWORK TRIAL EDITION (Dreamcast)
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Sylverant on Social Media

Post by legit nyck »

Liked I and my wife like the sylverant page on facebook but need more topics in the page xD congrats Sylverant
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Added a Discord invitation link, since I've had that set up for a while now... :wink:
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Added Youtube channel to the first post, since I've actually started uploading some videos...
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Added IRC, just in case anyone's an old-school geek. :)