So I'm checking out Chinese Craiglist

Be careful where you tread in here...
Specially Cork
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/

So I'm checking out Chinese Craiglist

Post by Specially Cork »

And there was this guy offering free sweet and sour pork. So I thought, "why not?" and I sent him an email and he said I should stop buy his apartment in the afternoon to get some sweet meat.

i had a croissant for lunch, then I got a taxi to his apartment and took the stairs up to the third floor, gave it a sharp knock and a Chinese guy opened it. He spoke pretty good English and asked me to come inside and sit on the sofa then he'd give me his sweet and sour meat.

I sat there for a few minutes, watching some basketball on TV with the crazy Chinese commentary and got a bit restless so I asked if the pork was ready yet, and he said he was just heating it up. I asked if it came in a container or if I would just have to hold it in my hands, and he said I could just use my hands to hold it because it shouldn't be too much for me to handle.

Anyway, a few more minutes passed and he said he was ready to give it to me, and i got three sticky pork strips. I ate them, they were pretty good, then I went back home.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: So I'm checking out Chinese Craiglist

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

7/10
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe