DCS Last Hope Poll Ending 31st/December

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

DCS Last Hope Poll Ending 31st/December

Post by cube_b3 »

Hey,

I wanted to collect a little information from indie DC homebrew players:

How many owners of Last Hope have actually beaten the game:

A) You Tried, but failed.
B) You never planned on beating it, you just bought it to support the indie scene
C) You were able to beat it successfully

Vote Here:
http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/polls/
Christuserloeser
Been thanked: 0

Re: DCS Last Hope Poll Ending 31st/December

Post by Christuserloeser »

I would like to point out that the value of such a poll is next to zero without equal polls for other games for other platforms. I would imagine that a lot of people don't finish more than 1/3 of the games they purchase, regardless of the platform they're played on, and regardless of the status of the game (indie or big corporation).

The number of games I finished in my life is probably well below 50 (out of hundreds of games I own and thousands of games I have played).
Insane homebrew collector.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Re: DCS Last Hope Poll Ending 31st/Decem

Post by cube_b3 »

Wow Christ,

You are such a downer. I have rarely ever purchased a game that I haven't played to death.

This game is a rare niche item, anyone who would buy it will buy it to play it. Or simply support the ex-scene. Had I not been a dreamcast fanatic I would have never touched Sturmwind or any other shooter. Since I value my money I played it, I did not enjoy it but now I am thankful that I invested the time and energy cause the game is quite fun.

Can't say the same about Last Hope... Although I did enjoy Fast-Striker and have finished it in beginner and normal mode.

Next poll will be on Fast Striker.

Btw Chris have you finished Last Hope.