sony psp 1001

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

sony psp 1001

Post by Smiley »

I managed to grab one of these complete for fairly cheap on ebay. I am currently running cfw 6.60 and thus far have daxter, castlevania the dracula x chronicles, ultimate ghouls and ghosts, and hammerin hero. Im looking for suggestions for games. I alos have several emulators running on it, including a nintendo 64 one, which seems to run kinda slow. And thus far I havent been able to get a mame emu working for it. I have mame 4 all. the roms show up but when I try to load one, I just get a black screen.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: sony psp 1001

Post by BlueCrab »

Phantasy Star Portable 2 is pretty fun, and supports online play. Half-Minute Hero is fun, if you're into action/puzzle games (I'm not sure how to describe it beyond that). I've also enjoyed Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? and its sequel as well. Also, I have a whole slew of RPGs that I've enjoyed on it...
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

I love rpgs, friend of mine is gonna lend me valkryie profile lenetth. Heard it was good.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Valkyria Chronicles 2 (but the original on PS3 is superior)

Lumines - one of the best puzzle games ever

FF7 Crisis Core - it's actually really good

The 3rd Birthday - nice Parasite Eve shooter

Hatsune Miku Project Diva - WEEABOO. But really, it's a great rhythm game. However...

Rock Band Unplugged - this is an absolutely brilliant rhythm game

Persona 3 Portable - great port of a great JRPG

Disgaea - ditto

Lunar: Silver Star Harmony - Lunar is a fantastic traditional JRPG and this version has completely redrawn HD artwork and stuff

But, the best game on PSP without a doubt is...

Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy - hard to define this game really. A one-on-one action fighter with RPG elements? Anyway, the only shit thing about it is the god awful name.
Klonoa
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Klonoa »

I'd get a 32gb card and for games etc Mega man Maverick Hunter X Cps1-2 emu which runs perfect I also enjoyed the Metal Gear games not sure about the card one. GGXX#R, Soul Calibur, Pangya Golf I liked playing Fire Emblem SS on the GBA emu. I'd also check the Super Metroid hacks like Super Zero mission which was fun playing on the PSP and yeah now that I remember the phat 1001 PSP didn't have that great of a battery life maybe you'd want a battery extender later on.