need some one to play pso pc with me

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

need some one to play pso pc with me

Post by 412AceLoc »

tired of playing by myself~~~~~looking for some one to join me let me know :mrgreen: :!:
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Re: need some one to play pso pc with me

Post by 412AceLoc »

i'm on the U.S. Ship Marble server block 1
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

pso v1 pc
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

You mean pso v2 pc, sure i can play with you, can you arrange a time?
I only play pso v2 original gameplay, so no mods at all, otherwise you will have to find someone else.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

412AceLoc wrote:i'm on the U.S. Ship Marble server block 1
Fair warning, that's not on this server. You probably won't find that many people to play with here if you're going to play on that server. :wink:
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

BlueCrab wrote:
412AceLoc wrote:i'm on the U.S. Ship Marble server block 1
Fair warning, that's not on this server. You probably won't find that many people to play with here if you're going to play on that server. :wink:
what should i use??? the ones i can connect to are yellow, US ships lists, RU ships lists, BR ships List And UK ships lists..... but i have v1 how can i get v2
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:You mean pso v2 pc, sure i can play with you, can you arrange a time?
I only play pso v2 original gameplay, so no mods at all, otherwise you will have to find someone else.
if u can help me get pso pc v2 i can play with you but i only have v1. any time u want to play let me know, i'm always playing-LEGIT
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

If you are on pc then you are using PSO v2 (v2 doesn't appear in the title but it is the 2nd version of the game)

At the moment you are connecting to another server, wich is unrelated to Sylverant.
The reason you can't connect to the other ships at that server is because you need a registered guild card, that registration is a manual process that can take weeks, the other ships in yellow to not require that and that's why you can enter those.
But keep in mind that those ships are NOT related to sylverant.

Like i said in the other topic, you need to make an account here and patch the game with sylverant ip
step 1 - make an account, http://sylverant.net/account/new.php

Step 2 - patch your game with sylverant IP: 67.222.144.120
You can patch using a ip patch: http://www.2shared.com/file/vcUSft3W/ippatch.html
1st you need to decide wich server you want to play on and then take steps into actually getting into playing the game online, so far i have no idea on wich server you decided to play on.
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

already have the patcher, an account and it still wont let me connect to the regular servers.... it didnt even ask for my SN and AK let alone my Guild Card#..... i patched to the correct i p but idk what i did wrong.....
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

i keep getting the same error message: "you have been refused; banned from server"
what does that mean??? i patch the ip to 67.222.144.120 and i'm still getting the same message
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Do you know wich SN and AK you have?

If the answer is yes then go to sylverant account manager, make a new account if you don't have it.
From there you will have 4 options beeing one the "Manage Serial Numbers/Access Keys"
Click on that one and then on the "register pso pc key"

Are you sure you patched the game with that ip? because if you haven't seen iselia, vega or altimira in the ship selection then you are not connecting to sylverant server
Make sure pso.exe is not "read only", that you have the patcher in the same directory as pso.exe and that you don't have pso running.
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

i moved the patcher to the pso folder and now it says error verifying your serial # please re enter ad try again.............. i never came across the screen where u can input your serial # and AK...
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

When you run the game from the autorun.exe the first time, it should ask you for your serial number, access key, and email address.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Problem solved, user is online and everything seems to be ok
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Re: need some one to play pso with me

Post by 412AceLoc »

been off and on all day and i only saw 4 players online including myself.... where are all the players at??????????????????????????????????

i'll be on the vega server if u wanna play come on
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

To be honest? Back in 2003, that's where all the players are.

Keep in mind a few things about PSO. First, you're playing a game that came out about 10 years ago. Second, you're asking for people to play with on a weekday during daytime hours for most of the people on the server (people are at work or school).

The best thing to do is to keep an eye out for people making posts looking for others to play with, in all honesty. Either that, or joining in on one of the regularly scheduled games that people have (which tend to be on the weekends).
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

All game versions suffer from time itself, now only the hardcore or those wanting nostalgia do play pso and a large portion of those eventually give up after a few weeks.
Skins, quests, updates, they all give an incentive but it's a strugle in the very least.

Best you can do is for example post when you are avaiable or when will you be able to play (include timezone).

The char i have isn't by any means a competitive char like the one i have on the dreamcast, instead i use it to play at random times, sometimes i play with others just for the nostalgia and i have no problem sacrificing darksiders 2 or any other game for the simple pleasure of playing pso with someone else, even if it isn't in ultimate or hunting for rares.

Like bluecrab said, we know PSO for a long time so in 2012 many of us are busy with work, school or even personal obligations like family.

At night i'm usually avaiable, so just arrange a game, heck i might even record and post it on youtube to incentivate more gameplay like the one we did yesterday.
However, i suck at using the keyboard, so don't be suprised if i take 2 hours just to select shifta from the quick menu :P
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

whats ur youtube channel?
412AceLoc
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by 412AceLoc »

i'm on every day about 12pm EST then i work and i get bak on around 12Am EST.. so if u wanna play i will be on most likely.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

http://www.youtube.com/user/KIREEKPSO

Sometimes when using fraps or bloom my graphic board stops responding, leaving PSO as a white screen meaning i can't see what i'm doing.
However sometimes it never happens, i just recorded a video recently and it seems fine for the entire lenght of the video, but in any case if i start recording and i crash then i'll probably disconnect and just take screens (wich seems to be saffer).

I will try and record, who knows, maybe it will let me.

Note: neither bloom or fraps should cause a graphic board to stop responding, it's just happens on my system and i don't know why.