Sturmwind New Box Art

This forum is for the posting of new newsposts, and it stores the site's news and comments archives. Only newsposters have access to post new news in here; if you wish to submit news, please post it in the discussion section for your particular topic. We may choose to move it here as a newspost if we find that it's worthy for the front page.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Sturmwind New Box Art

Post by cube_b3 »

Well when we first got a look at Sturmwind's box art through the Windstarke Edition, to say it looked messy was an understatement.

I personally contacted rsg back in November'11 to inquire about the box art and was informed that it wasn't the final box art. A whole month went by and no new box art was revealed. A few days before the games release date rsg made a press release that Sturmwind won't make it out on time as their disk presser went out of business.

I thought this would give us time to get a better box art, as the game was now expected to come out some time in March.

Yesterday, my prayers were finally answered. After nearly 3 months of silence, Duranik posted 2 flip box arts on their official website.

While the art is final the logos of the developer and publisher still have to be tacked on.

What do you guys think of the box art?
Attachments
Sturmwind Flip Box Art
Sturmwind Flip Box Art
Untitled.jpg (63.45 KiB) Viewed 5234 times
Christuserloeser
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sturmwind New Box Art

Post by Christuserloeser »

Edited your post slightly to include a link to Duranik's website.
Insane homebrew collector.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sturmwind New Box Art

Post by mankrip »

Both images looks really good.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube