help setting up

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

1RandomGamer
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

help setting up

Post by 1RandomGamer »

OK, I have not played PSO in a couple months, my main computer died and I had no windows machine until now, I'm trying to set up PSO PC on Windows 7 right now, I have the game working, but I can't remember how to input the serial numbers. Also my 2 characters were corrupted so I'm starting new.
Hello, I'm your signature, and I love you.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: help setting up

Post by BlueCrab »

Start the autorun.exe, pick Online, and it should prompt you for the serial number/access key pair somewhere along the line.
1RandomGamer
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by 1RandomGamer »

whenever I click autorun I get the "Not support Language" error, is there a modified autorun.exe I can use?
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

See this post that I just made: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=101401&p=1028557#p1028557
1RandomGamer
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by 1RandomGamer »

the autorun patch didn't work for me, but I did find the autorun file that works, When I installed PSO on my Ipod to play it portable, then figuring out it didn't work, I kept the files on it, I got a different autorun then so it saved me this time.
Sickjin
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Sickjin »

I got the autorun patch to work, check the update in that link. But now I'm having problems with the User Registration option, it says "dial-up network settings are incorrect", then "the system could not find the phone book entry for this connection" when I enter my username/pass.

edit: I'm an idiot, you have to replace the garbled Japanese characters with sylverant.net, derp. Problem solved, I'm connected at long last! Who wants to play? Thank you very much for all your help BlueCrab.