WTF IS UP WITH THIS BULL SHYT

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

F this ghya server
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

WTF IS UP WITH THIS BULL SHYT

Post by F this ghya server »

Ok so how the heck can i get on here with windows 7? 32 bit like that maters....

EDIT, i was acting like en ass hat so i reedited it
Last edited by F this ghya server on Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: WTF IS UP WITH THIS BULL SHYT

Post by BlueCrab »

I can't even begin to guess where you're going with this post other than seeing that you're on Windows 7. So, assuming you wish to play with PSO for PC, that's actually really easy.

There's a patcher out there to make PSO for PC work on Windows Vista, the same patcher is needed for Windows 7 (also, there are pre-patched binaries around as well). Once you use that, and have the binaries patched to connect to the server, it should "just work". PSO Palace has the pre-patched binaries (both with the Windows Vista/7 patch and the server connect patch), as well as DC-Talk.

Random sidenote, but the name you used and the way you presented yourself in this topic so far made me wonder whether I should actually help you or not. I don't particularly take kindly to people insulting the server for things that are not the fault of the server (its not my fault that Sega's game code sucked and didn't work properly on later versions of Windows). I hope that if you do play on Sylverant that you're more mature than you've made yourself out to be here.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

I would personally ban the troll actually :P

He hasn't bothered reading any connect guides or other forum posts for that matter as they have all the info necessary, i even posted the links for the exe files in another topic.

If he doesn't want to read, if he doesn't want to search then this post is just pure trolling/spam.
*Post reported*
F this ghya server
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Post by F this ghya server »

i was just butt hert at the time, but my only problem is how to i enter my keys to get on there?
i got all the patchis to make it turn on but i cant get the options exe or offline exe to start so i can even get en option to enter them. i have also loged on ones to have it tell me that no i cant join cuz my keys are invalid, ive tryed the key gen provided on the server home page but i got not place to input them. i do have the key changer as well, but i gess i dont understand how to use it ><

yes i was acting a troll but ill pull my head out of my ass and act right

If any one could, can thay make a vid on how to do this for noobs? Xsplit can do it if ya dont know of one, its also free

also i have looked around, but i cant seem to find any help... i must be blind, a link in a replay would be better then joining my little ass hat pride =)
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

If its the first time you've played and you have a clean install (with nothing done to it except replacing the exes with the patched versions), just run autorun.exe and pick the Online Game option. It should ask you for your serial number, access key, and email address there. You must log on to the server at least once (and actually get onto a ship and such) using this method before you try to use any loaders like the online_offlinepatch or other such programs out there.

If you already have a key embedded in the program some way, as long as you don't have any characters you care about, you should be able to clean out the registry keys and it should ask you for the serial/access key again. If it doesn't, I don't know what to suggest, as that's always how things have worked for me.