I can't connect from my DC...

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Dream_addict
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I can't connect from my DC...

Post by Dream_addict »

:( hello :(, im having a big issue trying to get online, i downloaded a PSOv2 cracked for play this server without the codebreaker (i'm using a dial up conection), so, i can log in but look i better show you a image:

and take like 3 minutes and then i get a message tellling me i couldnt connect to the server...what am i doing wrong? in SCHRTSERV i had a cracked version too and its worked actually i found this server through there, a guy told me about this server, cous there are not supporting the Dreamcast anymore.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: I can't connect from my DC...

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Are you sure you don't have an outdated version? Can you point me to the link of the download?
I assume you got the dreamcast talk auto connect disk and that you followed all the stepts to connect, but even so it seems strange it cannot connect.

I need more details, like the link you used, if you changed the settings, if the settings for dial up are actually correct,....
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

In all actuality, discussion of such things as downloading the game are against the rules here. I don't personally support anything except using the original GD-ROM version of the game to connect, as I don't support illegal activities using the game.

Please do not discuss downloading PSO here or any specific "cracked" versions of the game. If these versions do not work, I (along with everyone else, due to the rules here) cannot help you, as they are illegal. Any further posts will be dealt with accordingly. I'm sorry to seem cold here, but the rules are the rules.

I can tell you that both with PSOv2 PAL and PSOv1 US original GD-ROMs, the codebreaker codes work fine. Also, both versions work just fine using a BBA and the DNS entry for the server.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Dream_addict
Head over to dreamcat talk forum, the members there will be able to help you and may know what is your problem.

Sorry Bluecrab, peace
Dream_addict
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Dream_addict »

Link removed, sorry :oops:
Last edited by Dream_addict on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream_addict
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Dream_addict »

I'm sorry about my last post, can u please delete the link?? i didnt read your reponse before about dont give links for download cracked versions. And i know its kinda ilegal, but i though about that iso was made it from one of you (admins)....sorry
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

On your post, can you find a button saying "edit", that way you can edit your post and alter the content ;D
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Dream_addict wrote:I'm sorry about my last post, can u please delete the link?? i didnt read your reponse before about dont give links for download cracked versions. And i know its kinda ilegal, but i though about that iso was made it from one of you (admins)....sorry
No, I don't support, and don't intend to support any cracked versions of the game. In my opinion, piracy is wrong, even for games that are long since dead. That, and its not that hard to come across a real copy of PSOv1 anyway (PSOv2 PAL is somewhat more difficult, but not that hard to actually buy a copy of).