quest question

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

nytesong
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

quest question

Post by nytesong »

i was doing EN #3 (in the mines). I died in the last room, the one that you take a warp to get to and you get a ton of machines spawning and what not.. well.. when i got back to the warp it would not let me go thru, and i lost my meseta and weapon. Tried for a long while to figure out a way to get back in there to no avail. Is that warp working as intended?? Am i just so fulll of suck that i deserved to loose my weapon and meseta? :(
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: quest question

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

I'm guessing it's a ship/quest problem, i'm not sure if the quest is working properly for the game version you were playing.

By default the warp should work and it does work on Vega for pcv2.
I know at the start of the game you select wich versions can enter your game, i think you picked one option that somehow made you load a quest that was not exactly intended for your game, that may have resulted in the bug you experienced.
Either that or the quest is bugged/not fixed for the game version you were playing
Another reason may be that the quest was indeed altered in that aspect (unlikely).

Have you tried playing EN on all ships? because if the bug happens in one ship only then it's better to do EN on the remaining 2 ships.

Even if it's not in Vega, i can help you restore your meseta and weapon without any concerns, afterall you're not the blame for that bug and i find wrong a player being punished because a quest wasn't working properly.
nytesong
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
Been thanked: 0

Re: quest question

Post by nytesong »

thx for the help but ill just do EN # 1 which i know i can finish without a problem. if i got it restored it just wouldnt be the same.