ok im totally confused..

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ok im totally confused..

Post by vicviper74 »

so I been trying to get pso back online.. pc v2
sending request to schtservreg@gmail.com for serial and key..
is that server (serial/key) different from sylverant?
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: ok im totally confused..

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

When requesting a serial to schthack private server, you will be able to play at that specific private server.
Schtserv registration has nothing to do with sylverant registration, they are 2 different servers.

If what you want is to play here, go to "account" on the main website, register and either request a new SNAK or if you already have one (given at schtserv for example) simply register that SNAK here.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

ok let me ask this.... Where would more pc players be? cause its a wasteland.. wow I didnt know there were private servers... with serial and keys.. crazy.. I thought it was one big happy family.. I was wrong.
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Different parts of the day will bring about more people. If you're playing on Sylverant, the vast majority of other people will either be playing on PC or DCv2. On schtserv, most people are probably on Blue Burst, and thus won't be able to play with you even if they wanted to (other than on the DC/PC Only ship there). Sadly, the number of people playing PSO versions other than Blue Burst has been rather small for a while now, and probably will never be at the levels that it was in the past... :cry:
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

I would guess this server has more players on v1 and v2, 2 communities have they're own ship here, for example, DC-Talk website has the Vega ship while PSO palace has altimira.

Schtserv is dead regarding v1 and v2, you may find 1 or 2 players if you search carefully.
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

then I signed up to the right one... Thank you guys hope to see you online. Vicviper is my Ramar name as well. so if you see me say hi lol
lvl 6.. just a baby lol