I don't like new games

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Christuserloeser
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Been thanked: 0

Re: I don't like new games

Post by Christuserloeser »

I'm pretty much stuck in 1992.
Insane homebrew collector.
Stryfe
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Has thanked: 0

Post by Stryfe »

Ahhhh... remembering the good old days of Final Fantasy 3/6, and Chrono Trigger...

New games truly have gone to crap!
ImageImageImageImage
Dreamcast4life
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dreamcast4life »

I Hear you Boney. There hasn't been much fun today in the world of gaming. Devvers try extremely hard to create a movie-like experience in video gaming, while this isn't bad as a whole....it does get boring after doing it so often.

I know your not a fan of wii or nintendo but you can see why Konami is making old franchises of theirs in "rebirth form" because they are simple fun of the days of old and they have a 2D experience. Wario Land Shake it is the only game I can say made me feel like I went back in time. Don't be afraid to relive the days of your youth though, you'd be surprised how much fun you can have re challenging a beast you had troubles with as a child! This will tell you how better you've evolved in gaming.

Next gen I may not buy a console either. The magic in gaming in my honest opinion is gone. Devvers just want to make the game pretty and a decent story line,make sure the game can be played decently then thrown into the retail market. the only way I would buy a system is if it had lots of 2D offerings,simple and not overly sophisticated 3D games. Have online for the online-o-philes outthere BUT have split screen multiplayer. That I would buy.

New games suck and unless they bring of the FUN aspects of gaming, I REFUSE to support companies any further. Hope you find a spark in your hobby again, Boney!
Have you played dreamcast today?