Laggy Games

The official forum for the Reicast emulator project.
Ajijang
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Laggy Games

Post by Ajijang »

Hello, everyone. I'm a new member of the forum. I'm sharing my own thoughts for reicast portable (or mostly known as reicast android). This emulator has more potential than Damon Ps2 emulator which sucks in all aspects as the developers of the emulator is somewhat focusing on money more than performance. I've been using reicast for about 5 days now and it is somewhat satisfying though some games have graphical issues that it is not been fixed until now, I guess. For example the water and trap scene in resident evil code Veronica the screen went crazy like there's bluish lines popping up during the golden lugger scene, submarine, and in some monitors of the game. I'm somewhat disappointed but I'm glad that the game is still playable. Also, there's laggy portion of the game, as far as from what I've known, our smartphones today has better specs than a original dreamcast console. I hope that the graphical issues of the games will be fully fixed in the future. :) And I'll post a simple and quick tutorial for those people who have troubles on playing the 2nd disc of the resident evil code Veronica. ;)