To the many developer working on Reicast Emulator!

The official forum for the Reicast emulator project.
Rbohannon89
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

To the many developer working on Reicast Emulator!

Post by Rbohannon89 »

I have lot of suggestions. First let's talk about the path problem this is the method of selecting the bio folder and game file. It's a broken mess it takes eternity to make it work. Yes I have the correct bios and placed it in the correct folder. It doesn't always take and has a tendency to create data file inside of the original data file. The fact you can only select one game at a time is absurd you should be able to just select the folder and have all the games listed and click the one to load up. Ok now lets talk about the real issue I found besides the path problems. That would be the games sometimes run super fast so fast it's almost unplayable. Then usually crashes the emulator. I also have problem with game graphical glitches that aren't preset in the real dreamcast running the same games. I do own a real one I use this as a portable version. The games I have a lot of problems with it Tony Hawlk pro skater another game is Quake 3. BOTH Sonic Adventures. As you can see there are quite a few games that shouldn't have problem cause there so well known. I tried downloading the games from different sources and all have the same effect. Also please update the emulator UI it's a alpha looking mess.

Cheers.

Please feel free to add to the post and if your one the developers I love your feedback as well:).