DCEmulation

dreamcast development • homebrew software • hardware hacking • indie games • emulators • and more!
Back to main site
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am
Posts: 56
Hello, figured I'd make a new topic for this series of quests.

Girth made 5 additional extermination type quests for Episode 2 which I have decided to port over to Sylverant. One for temple, spaceship, CCA, Seabed, and tower. All the quests only go down to 1 area and are timed, just like the Mop up series in Episode 1. They will not be going on the server until all 5 are ported and tested. I will be providing status updates on how many are ported/tested.

As of this post, the first quest of the series has been ported/tested. It will probably take me another week to finish the other 4, considering my schedule. If there are any questions post them here!

_________________
Characters:
Kayak L200
Kat L200
Kate L200
Submarine L200
Magic Boat L200
Banan@ Boat
Jarrett
Katey
Tow Boat


Last edited by Kayak on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 am 
Offline
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am
Posts: 56
Just a quick update...

All 5 quests are ported, 4 of which are tested. There's a problem I'm having with the seabed quest, so I had to reach out to Girth for a solution. Hopefully I can have these up by Friday.

EDIT: Derp Derp Derp
All are tested and ready. Files are passed on to our admin, just waiting to get put up.

The difficulty of these quests are moderate. (Definitely not on the scale of the EP2 Lost Weapon Series)

What I like about them is that they feature enemies not seen too often in other quests or free play maps.

_________________
Characters:
Kayak L200
Kat L200
Kate L200
Submarine L200
Magic Boat L200
Banan@ Boat
Jarrett
Katey
Tow Boat


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:02 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:16 pm
Posts: 37
Location: Michigan
Kayak wrote:
Just a quick update...

All 5 quests are ported, 4 of which are tested. There's a problem I'm having with the seabed quest, so I had to reach out to Girth for a solution. Hopefully I can have these up by Friday.

EDIT: Derp Derp Derp
All are tested and ready. Files are passed on to our admin, just waiting to get put up.

The difficulty of these quests are moderate. (Definitely not on the scale of the EP2 Lost Weapon Series)

What I like about them is that they feature enemies not seen too often in other quests or free play maps.

Sounds like fun, always up for a little variety here and there

_________________
Miss Mattie - RAcaseal 200 (1/3/15)
Korneleus - HUcast 199
Violette - RAmarl 196
Chester - HUmar 167
Berri - FOmarl 167
Juggernut - RAcast 167
Gerard - FOnewm 167
Cosine - HUcaseal 151
Peony - FOnewearl 132
Itai - HUnewearl low


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:24 pm 
Offline
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 9:31 am
Posts: 5193
I should be able to get these put up sometime this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow, but I make no promises. :wink:

EDIT: And, they're all up on Iselia now. :grin:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:34 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am
Posts: 56
Quests are now up on Iselia in the homebrew section. Hope you enjoy them!

_________________
Characters:
Kayak L200
Kat L200
Kate L200
Submarine L200
Magic Boat L200
Banan@ Boat
Jarrett
Katey
Tow Boat


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:42 pm 
Offline
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:39 am
Posts: 50
I could see soloing the first couple, but from 3 on might be a bit tough...

_________________
HotteLunch - HUcast
Gaijin - RAcast
MintChip - FOnewearl
MAGz - extra bank storage character; RAmarl currently


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:01 am 
Offline
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am
Posts: 56
So, I've changed the title to this topic.

I didn't mention it before, but there were 2 more quests in this package that I overlooked at first. They are called Villainous Rift (2 of them).

They take place in temple and spaceship, and they are in the style of the Phantasmal World quests.

I will have both of these tested very soon(the port is finished).

_________________
Characters:
Kayak L200
Kat L200
Kate L200
Submarine L200
Magic Boat L200
Banan@ Boat
Jarrett
Katey
Tow Boat


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:38 am 
Offline
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am
Posts: 56
Villainous Rift 1 and 2 are tested, and are sent over to BlueCrab, I don't know when they will be going up, but I can say that they are a really nice tribute to the PW quests. Very similar style, and also reward lucky coins at the end of the quest. I will post here when they are uploaded.

_________________
Characters:
Kayak L200
Kat L200
Kate L200
Submarine L200
Magic Boat L200
Banan@ Boat
Jarrett
Katey
Tow Boat


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 9:31 am
Posts: 5193
Kayak wrote:
Villainous Rift 1 and 2 are tested, and are sent over to BlueCrab, I don't know when they will be going up, but I can say that they are a really nice tribute to the PW quests. Very similar style, and also reward lucky coins at the end of the quest. I will post here when they are uploaded.
Or, I'll post to say that they are. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:24 am 
Offline
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 am
Posts: 56
BlueCrab wrote:
Kayak wrote:
Villainous Rift 1 and 2 are tested, and are sent over to BlueCrab, I don't know when they will be going up, but I can say that they are a really nice tribute to the PW quests. Very similar style, and also reward lucky coins at the end of the quest. I will post here when they are uploaded.
Or, I'll post to say that they are. :lol:


Thanks! they are on Iselia under the homebrew section. Enjoy them!

_________________
Characters:
Kayak L200
Kat L200
Kate L200
Submarine L200
Magic Boat L200
Banan@ Boat
Jarrett
Katey
Tow Boat


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group