Question for GC

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Ryuk
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Question for GC

Post by Ryuk »

Do I need the monthly subscription hunter liscense to play, or can I just have the broadband adapter and be fine?
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Question for GC

Post by BlueCrab »

There is no fee to play on Sylverant at all. All you need is your copy of the game (with its serial number/access key), a console to play it on, and a way to connect that console online (so, your broadband adapter).

However, you do need to register your serial number and access key on the Sylverant website before you can play online. Otherwise, you will just get an error code when you try to connect. After that, you just need to make sure that you set the DNS settings on your Gamecube to point to the Sylverant DNS server and you'll be good to go.
Ryuk
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Question for GC

Post by Ryuk »

Yeah I was pretty sure that was how it worked. Thank you for clarifying it for me