Problems connecting (Wii/Devolution)

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

demondude777
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Problems connecting (Wii/Devolution)

Post by demondude777 »

Hello there,

I am a long time PSO player...and glad to see servers are still available. I've tried to connect, but I keep running into an error.

I registered my license with the Sylverant site and made an account today. The connection to my net is good. And I put the follow info in (that I found on another thread. Lint to it is viewtopic.php?f=75&t=104390)

UDP Option: Auto
How to dial: Tone
Outside line: N/A
Line timeout: 99
User ID: sylverant
Password: pso
Phone number 1: 152579057317735
Phone number 2: N/A
Phone number 3: N/A
DNS Server Address: Manual (And I tried Automatic too, according to that thread)
Primary DNS: 138.197.20.130
Secondary DNS: N/A

It seems I connect, but on the first screen where I would normally select a ship I get an error 115. Then I get booted back to the start screen.

Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

Thank you in advance, and i hope I can get this up. Then i want to help my buddy get in too.
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Problems connecting (Wii/Devolution)

Post by BlueCrab »

Error 115 (generally) means that the server doesn't recognize your serial number and/or access key. Make sure that you didn't make a mistake entering it on the website or in the game itself (you can check what you entered in game in the options menu).
demondude777
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Problems connecting (Wii/Devolution)

Post by demondude777 »

Thank you. I checked and I entered my access key in the PC version. Oops!

I fixed it and got in ok. :)

Thank you again!!