already registered?

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Mairi98
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

already registered?

Post by Mairi98 »

I bought PSO v2 from eBay and I can register on the server on my dreamcast just fine but when I try to register on Sylverant , it says If you continue to receive this error, the serial number and access key you have provided is likely already registered. If you believe this is in error, please contact the server administrator (BlueCrab) on the forum. :c
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: already registered?

Post by BlueCrab »

It sounds like you've already been online with the game on your Dreamcast... So, take a look on there and get the Guild Card number that the game has assigned to you (look in the menu under Guild Card -> My Card), then you need to use the other link to register your Dreamcast SN/AK (the one that says "Associate an existing Dreamcast guildcard with your account"). Put the Serial Number, Access Key, and Guild Card Number in there, and it should register it to your account.

If you haven't been online, then you'll need to send me a PM and I'll tell you what to do to sort it out.
These users thanked the author BlueCrab for the post:
fukuhara