GC Player looking for friendsss to show me the ropes!!

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Zachastanza
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GC Player looking for friendsss to show me the ropes!!

Post by Zachastanza »

I've played PSO on my GC for nearly 10 years, since I was 9... Never was able to play online, but now I found out about this today and within 2 hours I am all set up! My main is a lvl 91 RaMarl called Hera, looking for some friends to show me the ropes of online play! What to do? Are there different items on online play? This is all so new to me and could really use some help, thanks! I play a Wii with a GC emulator btw.
Zachastanza
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GC Player looking for friendsss to show me the ropes!!

Post by Zachastanza »

Since I'm using an emulator, I don't have a proper serial number or access code.... I entered random numbers... Is that ok? And if it's not ok, how do I go about changing that?
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: GC Player looking for friendsss to show me the ropes!!

Post by BlueCrab »

You must have a valid serial number and access key to play on the server, as the registration page for the Gamecube version states.