New PSO Player, need help connecting

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Toonami2112x
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New PSO Player, need help connecting

Post by Toonami2112x »

Hello, I have a dreamcast BBA and have been looking for a server to play on. Unfortunately, when trying any of the servers, when I go to online in the PSO game i get to a screen saying "ISP information not Found" . I am using broadband anyways and do not see what this problem could mean. Anybody run into this problem before? Do i need to just put in dummy info for a dial up connection even though I am using broadband? I appreciate any advice or help the community might have, thanks.
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0

Re: New PSO Player, need help connecting

Post by Aleron Ives »

Toonami2112x wrote:Do i need to just put in dummy info for a dial up connection even though I am using broadband?
You guessed it. PSO has a bug and checks for modem information even when you use the BBA. You need to save a fake username, password, and number to dial to your flash memory using a DC browser, or PSO won't work.
"Fear the HUnewearl."