GC Registration/Help

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Tunnelrat
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GC Registration/Help

Post by Tunnelrat »

I seem to be having trouble with the link that is given on this page for gamecube registration. I'm sorry you have probably heard this a hundred times, but I really would like to play online. I found another server but I kept freezing and losing all my items. Please help!

Thank you so much for the help!

~Drakkel
Tunnelrat
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Re: GC Registration/Help

Post by Tunnelrat »

When at the account page on the main site this is what I get
Attachments
Untitled.png
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Aleron Ives »

The account page works fine, so it looks like your browser is too old. You need a new browser that supports the latest TLS encryption standard, as all the old encryption standards (including SSL) are disabled.
"Fear the HUnewearl."
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

As Aleron Ives said, the account pages are working properly on the server end at the moment. Also, as he said, you need to be relatively up-to-date with your browser version to visit the page due to security vulnerabilities in older encryption standards such as TLS 1.0 and SSL 3.0. As I see you are using Chrome, any version since version 30 (which was released about a year and a half ago) should work fine.

I'm looking at ways of potentially enabling at least TLS 1.0 again without compromising security, but I haven't had the time to sit down and make sure everything would work properly with that change, unfortunately. Plus, I'd rather not encourage people to use old, potentially insecure web browser versions either. :wink:
Tunnelrat
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Tunnelrat »

Well I downloaded firefox and now I am online! Thank you much and hope to play with y'all soon!
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Glad to hear it. Welcome. :grin: