How to Connect?

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

game_genie
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

How to Connect?

Post by game_genie »

I just got my PSO version 2 USA. I am still waiting for my PSO version 1 USA and my new broadband adapter to arrive from Japan.
So I boot with the PSO boot disk I downloaded from here. I boot it and says put in my PSO disk I do then I press start to load all the patches.

Then in about a minute PSO loads and I am at the main screen.

So when I insert my brodband adapter how do i get the game to connect to the server?

Thanks
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: How to Connect?

Post by Aleron Ives »

When the BBA is connected, select the website option on the PSO title screen. This will direct you to a BBA setup menu where you can enter your network settings. Save the settings to the flash, and then PSO will connect when you select online mode. BlueCrab's loader patches the game to connect here when you boot PSO with it.
"Fear the HUnewearl."
game_genie
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Re: How to Connect?

Post by game_genie »

Cool thats that I thought. THANKS!

Now if I enter 0.0.0.0 will it be DHCP? Can I configure for DHCP or do I have manually give all the TCPIP settings? Can I use Planet web 3.0 to set my DHCP?

Thanks in advance!