I need help by connecting GCN with BBAdapter to Sylverant

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Ronson
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I need help by connecting GCN with BBAdapter to Sylverant

Post by Ronson »

At first: My Name is Ronson an I come from germany. Nice to meet you :mrgreen:

I have found my old PSO stuff and buyed a BBAdapter for the GCN.

Now I wan´t to play online but I don´t know how it works exatly.

I need a way to connect with an GCN from germany.

67.222.144.120 That´s the DSN I use but I´am not sure wich dial options i have to use. :?

Is somewhere out there another german player who can aim me?

Kind regars, ®onson
al281442
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Re: I need help by connecting GCN with BBAdapter to Sylveran

Post by al281442 »

Servus,

Es gibt da draußen tatsächlich vereinzelte deutsche Spieler.

Die Verbindung herzustellen ist eigentlich einfach. Die DNS hast du. Der Rest ist kein Thema. Die IP kann automatisch bezogen werden, außer dein Router vergibt freiwillig keine. Alle anderen Optionen kannst du leer stehen lassen.

Was du jedoch unbedingt brauchst, ist ein Account für dein Exemplar von PSO auf Sylverant.
https://wsgi.sylverant.net/login.py
Hier musst du einen neuen Nutzer anlegen. Dazu brauchst du deine Seriennummer mit Zugangsschlüssel im Original. Das Passwort, was du vergibst, muss mit dem Passwort in den Optionen des Spiels übereinstimmen.

Ich hoffe, mit den Informationen weißt du alles Notwendige.

I hope there is no offence in writing German. My answer does not contain anything malicious :wink:
AmonX
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Re: I need help by connecting GCN with BBAdapter to Sylveran

Post by AmonX »

al281442 wrote: I hope there is no offence in writing German. My answer does not contain anything malicious :wink:
According to google it is not malicious at all :P see below. The translation is a bit weird so I am fixing it up without any knowledge of German lol so don't hold me to this lol
Spoiler!
Servus,

There are actually German players out there but scattered.

Connecting is actually simple. The DNS you change the rest is not an issue. The IP can be obtained automatically, unless your router statically assigns one. All other options you can leave blank.

What you really need, however, is an account for your copy of PSO on Sylverant.
https://wsgi.sylverant.net/login.py
Here you have to create a new user. All you need is your serial number with access key in the original. The password that you give must match the password in the game options.

I hope the information you know everything you need.