I'm back / Quest Crash Online

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

I'm back / Quest Crash Online

Post by Nico0020 »

I'm back bitches! Just got my BBA , VGA box and VMU while I was in the states last week. Anyone from DCemu still happen to play?

Update:

Okay so I have run into a problem playing PSO. I can play the game online no problem, but if I do anything with download quests the game will freeze or crash. This happens if I try and download a quest from the server menu or hunters guild. I've talked with Ives about it a bit and he thinks its a network problem. For the life of me I can't figure it out how to fix it.

Here is some info of my setup.
I am using Ives EP PSOv2 disc.
I am playing on a Japanese Dreamcast.
I am connecting via BBA. I have tried this through my router, then directly connected to the modem, and even ICS.
I re-burned the disc to check that it wasn't just a bad burn.
Unfortunately I don't have an official copy of the game with me, as those are all packed away in the states.

Anyone have any idea whats going on, or any suggest on what I should do?
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0

Re: I'm back / Quest Crash Online

Post by Aleron Ives »

MikeStutzzzz had this problem with his GD-ROM, so it doesn't seem to be related to the disc you use.
"Fear the HUnewearl."