Linux psobb Server

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

james20020
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Linux psobb Server

Post by james20020 »

hi i make a psobb server in windows but i want to change for my linux centos vps its is posible run the server in linux is any vercion of the emulator to run it on linux if you a aguide you can send me please i try to google but nothing pioner2 is down and no one have if any can help me please
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: Linux psobb Server

Post by BlueCrab »

Well, Sylverant doesn't support PSOBB to any extent that you'd be happy playing on it. I believe that Tethealla (Sodaboy's server) ran fine under Wine, but I can't guarantee that, as it isn't my software.

It appears that pioneer2.net (Sodaboy's old site) has pretty much nothing left other than his server and various other programs in Zip files. There also is a set of setup instructions that might help you out. Keep in mind that you'll have to do a bit more work to get it to work under Wine, but it should work as far as I know.