New to PSO Need Help

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

GuildHero220
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

New to PSO Need Help

Post by GuildHero220 »

Hi I need help getting online with PSOv2 PC version.
I'm trying to join the servers but i'm unable to join, some servers say im banned and some just disconnect me right away.

I also would like to know how to register my guildcard,serial and access key?.
I can't find out where to enter the keys.

I have already read the FAQ for the PSOv2,I read it on this site PSOPalace.
All my PSO file are from PSOPalace.

Please help me I would really like to join in on the fun as soon as possible.

Thank you
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: New to PSO Need Help

Post by Aleron Ives »

If you've gotten the latest pso.exe and online.exe that connect to Sylverant, you need to register an account on the website.

http://sylverant.net/account/new.php

Once you do that, you can either generate a new serial number and access key, or you can register your existing ones, assuming you have a unique set of keys already.
"Fear the HUnewearl."
GuildHero220
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by GuildHero220 »

Ya I registered a account already and everything is working now.

All I had to do was start the game with autorun which comes up with a few options, like online, offine, and options.

I have another question which day of the week is the best to play PSO?. It's because I don't see anyone online right now.

Bye
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

GuildHero220 wrote:Ya I registered a account already and everything is working now.

All I had to do was start the game with autorun which comes up with a few options, like online, offine, and options.

I have another question which day of the week is the best to play PSO?. It's because I don't see anyone online right now.

Bye
The best thing to do is just keep checking Sylverant.net occasionally, on the left it will tell you how many people are online and which ships they're on.

You can also post on here and see if anyone wants to meet up for a game at a specific time. It's not too difficult to find someone to play with, although it does suck that you can't just hop on and play anytime like you could in the good old days.
It's thinking...
RyoDC
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by RyoDC »

I've always wandered why people want to play an old version of pso when they can play psobb where actually playin' people.
How do I try to build a Dreamcast toolchain:
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Aleron Ives »

The number of people playing does not necessarily correlate positively with the amount of fun you'll have, especially when most of the players have bad attitudes and the game mechanics themselves are an annoyance.
"Fear the HUnewearl."