Bridging connections? GC

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

pooyan
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bridging connections? GC

Post by pooyan »

Hey all. I've been kind of wondering, if any of you guys on gc (or dc Im guessing would be the same) connect or have ever connected thru just bridging connections, like GC->Laptop->WiFi.
I've been just messing around and hit so many errors and can't get it done right. Is there any proper walkthru or guide to successfully do this? I heard that I need Dr.Dns, and I've heard I don't need it. But if anyone is doing this method of connection, how'd ya do it? One of the common errors I get is freezing on the loading screen before going online and saying not able to connect ip yadda yadda dhcp address. err no 15. I also notice, it like disconects the ethernet connection, just for a brief second while it loads, and that's when the error message comes up.
I'm using a standard cat cable and pso+ btw and lappy's os is win7.