Herein lies the list of legitimate client modifications for the Iselia Ship (as well as Vega):
- Any patches required to connect to the Sylverant system (server name patches and HL Check disable patches) (all versions).
- The Sylverant PSO Patcher (any version officially released on the Google Code page) (for PSODC).
- Any patches distributed by the Sylverant Patch Server (for PSOPC)
- Aleron Ives' Enhancement Pack (for PSODC and PSOPC) -- so long as you pass the legit check.
- Any sort of V1 name detection patch (for PSOPC).
- Swear filter disabling patches (for PSOPC).
- Windowed mode EXE files (for PSOPC).
- Translation patches (all versions).
- Any sort of patch that is purely graphical in nature (i.e, doesn't change the gameplay mechanics in any way) (all versions).
On the Altimira and Palmacosta ships, all of the above are considered legitimate in addition to the following:
- No weapon drop patch (outside of Battle & Challenge modes ONLY) (all versions)
Note that patches that cause you not to drop weapons on death (for versions of the game where you would normally do that) are explicitly NOT
considered legitimate on Iselia or Vega.