PSO Questions & Answers

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Post Reply
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

Vega shipp ERROR

Post by legit nyck » Fri May 04, 2012 4:35 am

strange when this problem started for me I asked a friend to go to Synterrtor vega and he was also disconnected OO
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

add slot v2???

Post by legit nyck » Fri May 04, 2012 10:26 pm

there Add Slot in psoV2???
found a Del Roll Zero Slot but never saw one add slot in psov2 O.o
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
Posts: 5249
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 11:31 am
Location: Sailing the Skies of Arcadia
Contact:

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by BlueCrab » Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 pm

No, V2 does not have AddSlot as an item.
User avatar
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K » Sat May 05, 2012 6:43 am

It's a common armor, eventually you will find one with 4 slots, just keep trying.
Image
Treamcaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:11 pm

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by Treamcaster » Sat May 05, 2012 11:58 am

Legit, you can also do this custom made quest named Garon's Shop, where you can trade your acquired photon points (earned in certain quests) for armor slots ;)
User avatar
IcemaX
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by IcemaX » Sat May 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Isn't it a cheating?
User avatar
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K » Sat May 05, 2012 12:25 pm

In a way, yes, but still allowed in legit games on altimira (that ship only, the other ones it's just like any other kind of cheating, aka not alowed in legit games.)
Image
User avatar
Aleron Ives
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by Aleron Ives » Sat May 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Treamcaster wrote:Legit, you can also do this custom made quest named Garon's Shop, where
you can trade your acquired photon points (earned in certain quests)
for armor slots ;)
The Parasite Wear-series is not in the list of upgradeable equipment.
"Fear the HUnewearl."
Image
User avatar
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
Posts: 5249
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 11:31 am
Location: Sailing the Skies of Arcadia
Contact:

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by BlueCrab » Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 pm

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:In a way, yes, but still allowed in legit games on altimira (that ship only, the other ones it's just like any other kind of cheating, aka not alowed in legit games.)
No, actually... This is not the case. It is not considered to be non-legit by the server administration (that is, the "owners" of each of the ships).

More on that later tonight though.
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by legit nyck » Sun May 06, 2012 5:43 am

Treamcaster wrote:Legit, you can also do this custom made quest named Garon's Shop, where you can trade your acquired photon points (earned in certain quests) for armor slots ;)
LOL This is very encouraging, thanks XD
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

EXP,administrators,Questions

Post by legit nyck » Sun May 06, 2012 5:50 am

hey friends do not want to start here a discussion silly but ....
you guys do not agree with me that the experience is very low in sylverant server?
as much as I can not kill monsters leveling is like I was in the old sega server exp 1 LOL :?
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
IcemaX
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by IcemaX » Sun May 06, 2012 6:35 am

Exp Rate is fine.
Treamcaster
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
Posts: 139
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:11 pm

Re: EXP,administrators,Questions

Post by Treamcaster » Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 am

legit nyck wrote:hey friends do not want to start here a discussion silly but ....
you guys do not agree with me that the experience is very low in sylverant server?
as much as I can not kill monsters leveling is like I was in the old sega server exp 1 LOL :?
Not really. Welcome the world of Phantasy Star Online.
Easy exp = cheap servers = lazy players
The purpose of this server, in my point of view, is to try to mimic the original long gone one. Altering the exp wouldn't make sense. :wink:
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

Re: EXP,administrators,Questions

Post by legit nyck » Sun May 06, 2012 7:05 am

Treamcaster wrote: lazy players
lol this is not the case
still about the point of view of you XD
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
IcemaX
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:55 am
Location: Riga, Latvia

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by IcemaX » Sun May 06, 2012 7:08 am

Then what's the problem?
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

EXP,administrators,Questions

Post by legit nyck » Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 am

only one!
experience very low!
but as I said before is only a suggestion.
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
Posts: 5249
Joined: Mon May 27, 2002 11:31 am
Location: Sailing the Skies of Arcadia
Contact:

Re: EXP,administrators,Questions

Post by BlueCrab » Sun May 06, 2012 8:36 am

Experience is controlled by the client on all versions prior to Blue Burst. The server has nothing to do with it.
User avatar
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 302
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:47 pm

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K » Sun May 06, 2012 9:28 am

BlueCrab wrote:
K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:In a way, yes, but still allowed in legit games on altimira (that ship only, the other ones it's just like any other kind of cheating, aka not alowed in legit games.)
No, actually... This is not the case. It is not considered to be non-legit by the server administration (that is, the "owners" of each of the ships).

More on that later tonight though.
then i will be leaving very soon, should please everyone.
Image
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

message from twitter

Post by legit nyck » Sun May 06, 2012 9:29 am

That should finish the code for generating shields and armors on v2… That just leaves units now
???????????????????????????????? shilds the same psobb shields will be used in psov2?
if the answer is yes (congratulations innovation and a much XD)
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
User avatar
legit nyck
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 435
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Location: Ragol
Contact:

Re: PSO Questions & Answers

Post by legit nyck » Sun May 06, 2012 9:33 am

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:
BlueCrab wrote:
K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:In a way, yes, but still allowed in legit games on altimira (that ship only, the other ones it's just like any other kind of cheating, aka not alowed in legit games.)
No, actually... This is not the case. It is not considered to be non-legit by the server administration (that is, the "owners" of each of the ships).

More on that later tonight though.
then i will be leaving very soon, should please everyone.
not understand K_I_R_E_E_K sorry....everyone??? What's going on?
PSO Info:
Characters:
( HUmar legit nyck Lv 51 Via :Dreamcast Ver.1 *inactive)
( HUcast KIREEK Lv 46 Via : Dreamcast Ver.1)
Post Reply