DCEmulation

dreamcast development • homebrew software • hardware hacking • indie games • emulators • and more!
Back to main site
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:08 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:12 pm 
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

victoryrhoads wrote:
It was Vega.
Vega should support /tlogin at this point, but since the keys weren't on your account, that'd be why it wouldn't work.

Quote:
I went to go enter it, but read the fine print that if I didn't own the keys, I'd be banned. I just sold the disc on eBay a month ago.

I'm just going to have to find some other method.
Yes, that's put in place to prevent all manner of different problems (and to discourage people from pirating the game)... It's kinda unfair to register a key to your account and prevent someone else from doing so when they actually own it. Selling the copy also sells away the right to register the keys (which could become problematic for you, if the new owner ever tries to do it, by any chance).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:06 am 
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

I'm thinking of getting PSOv2 JP since its lot cheaper than PAL version. I'm just wondering where are the serial numbers located? Non of the ebay listings seems to come with flyer that includes the codes like in my PAL v1 copy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:09 pm 
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

If PAL is too expensive, get the US version. The JP one is buggier than the Western releases.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27