NPC/Sylverant

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

NPC/Sylverant

Post by legit nyck »

today asked the gm kireek I turn into ninja he told me that was not possible
but as I am I decided to ask Ives he told me that the command does not exist on the server npc
but now I have another question because there?
:?:
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0

Re: NPC/Sylverant

Post by Aleron Ives »

There's no reason to have such a command. Players were never meant to use those skins; they let you hide the class you're using, and the shortness of Sonic/Tails/Knuckles gives you an unfair advantage in Battle mode. They can also break your save file and make the game complain that it wants to reset your character to level 1, because it's corrupt. You then have to decline five times every time you quit the game, or your character gets reset.
"Fear the HUnewearl."
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

Lol this is terrible thanks Ives
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

I never found a reliable and permanent way of doing it.
Some solutions come as savefiles, there is also one trainer that safely turns you into one of those npcs, but i believe it doesn't apply them once you quit, the trainers that actually change the npc, can cause problems with the savefile itself, i would never recomend something that isn't reliable.

It's true, i have the trainers and the savefiles, but even i only use them on newly created chars. (junk chars)

Yes, there may be a way you can use them safely, but, everytime i use them, i always end up messing the char in some way.