official events on the server

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

official events on the server

Post by legit nyck »

a question already has a ready calendar events on the server? say about official events are not parallel.
would be interesting to know the correct dates and also what will happen in the event
thanks waiting for replies
PsO Brazilian Hunter RAmar
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Re: official events on the server

Post by BlueCrab »

There's no established calendar for when events happen across all of the ships. I have a few of the events in a calendar on Iselia, but not much happens during them. Basically, the decorations on Pioneer 2 change, and perhaps some quests may show up that aren't normally available. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

I follow the sega callendar including the duration (+-) and those changes are usually anounced on vega with specific times, changes that happen on several versions of the game and maybe even a few skin mods for pc users, in the case of iselia and altimira the events are placed sooner but they usually terminate at the same time, giving them a longer duration, but it's a matter of preference really.

I'm not sure if you can see topics at vega (some forums become hidden if you don't have enough posts) but i found one of my blog's entries, it's exactly the same as in one of the topics at dc-talk
http://kireekpso.wordpress.com/2011/10/ ... niversary/

Take in consideration only the 1st part obviously.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

I saw the Halloween event is very beautiful but what about the other events?
Yes I understand but why not make a fixed event? example Easter event>>> on all ships with the change of course and also piooner the lobby, but with something different .... a higher% drop rare or the appearance of a monster such as different golden monkeys(hildebears)
of course is just an idea but I think it would be nice to have a fixed event
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Enemy appearance rates and drops are handled entirely by the game clients in all versions prior to Blue Burst.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Thing is, model swaps, reskins of areas or higher drop rates can be be made at any time, ppl have provided lot's of things for you to use.
Ives created drop mods, i made a few area reskins and kra made the hildebears your refering to avaiable for v2 pc users.

Still, i see your point, but such alterations would be suitable for PSO BB, for v2 anyone plays the way they want when they want.
Hallo rappies in forest is a mod but isn't related to any event, so you can use them at anytime, the game alows a certain customization

As for events, all ships make a certain event avaiable +- at the same time.
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

have any other event in progress? I say in the direction lobby modified, Halloween will be pretty cool I hope anxious to see new events
legit nyck
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by legit nyck »

I went to the mission of the event and the woman stopped me just admit females can play very good idea congratulations hhehehehehe
( Valentine's Day ) U.U