Sylverant GM List

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Sylverant GM List

Post by BlueCrab »

While I really hope that we never need this, I figure it is probably a good idea to have this list somewhere public... Here you'll find all of the people that have administrative powers on the ship. Basically, search these people out if someone is doing something online that they shouldn't be doing (which I hope will never happen). If nobody on this list is available, please make a thread at the forum or send me a private message here, and we'll take care of the issue as soon as we can.

Global GMs and Global Root users are grouped together. Basically these are the people who can help out on any ship. Root users have a few other abilities (like restarting ships, if needed). Local GMs can only help out on the ship or ships on which they are assigned.

This post will be updated as needed to reflect the current list of GMs on Sylverant.

Global GMs and Global Root Users:
  • BlueCrab
  • Aleron Ives
  • IncognitoMan
  • Fishy (aka AmonX)
  • Neoblast
  • Impulse
  • Dr. Pariolo
Local GMs
  • Palmacosta
    • Whithil XBR
    • Didi / NªLíngua
    • G XBR / Cirilo / Megalow
Last edited by BlueCrab on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Palmacosta's local GMs.