DCEmulation

dreamcast development • homebrew software • hardware hacking • indie games • emulators • and more!
Back to main site
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Sylverant GM List
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:48 am 
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

While I really hope that we never need this, I figure it is probably a good idea to have this list somewhere public... Here you'll find all of the people that have administrative powers on the ship. Basically, search these people out if someone is doing something online that they shouldn't be doing (which I hope will never happen). If nobody on this list is available, please make a thread at the forum or send me a private message here, and we'll take care of the issue as soon as we can.

Global GMs and Global Root users are grouped together. Basically these are the people who can help out on any ship. Root users have a few other abilities (like restarting ships, if needed). Local GMs can only help out on the ship or ships on which they are assigned.

This post will be updated as needed to reflect the current list of GMs on Sylverant.

Global GMs and Global Root Users:
  • BlueCrab
  • Aleron Ives
  • IncognitoMan
  • Fishy (aka AmonX)
  • Neoblast
  • Impulse
  • Dr. Pariolo

Local GMs
  • Palmacosta
    • Whithil XBR
    • Didi / NªLíngua
    • G XBR / Cirilo / Megalow

Last edited by BlueCrab on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Added Palmacosta's local GMs.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]