I Swear PSO Hates my Ass... -_______-

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

Kinarivex
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I Swear PSO Hates my Ass... -_______-

Post by Kinarivex »

I think PSO.exe has a mind of it's own...Cause Every time I leave it alone for months on end and decide to play it the same goddamn error pops up!
Well no, I load pso.exe and either a black windowed screen or a white one pops up for a mo. then crashes EVERY TIME.
At first I thought it was my PC Optimizer cause If memory serves it was at one point the prollem...

So I uninstalled like half my HDD and it still won't work TT^TT

It only ever worked after I got this error after I wiped my drive but I must of deleted y disk like 50 times! DX I dun wanna do it again! There has to be something I can do to fix it!

Now, I've been playing since 2k5 and I've seen all the errors and solutions. You'd think the clean install would work but it really doesn't...
I'm thinking it has to be my registry keys which if it is I'm screwed cause I'm too scared to touch anything with out a confirmed tut.
K_I_R_E_E_K
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: I Swear PSO Hates my Ass... -_______-

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Uninstalling and installing it again should restore all files and registry entries, if that isn't working then i have no idea on what to do.
What operating system do you use?
Kinarivex
Been thanked: 0

Re: I Swear PSO Hates my Ass... -_______-

Post by Kinarivex »

K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:Uninstalling and installing it again should restore all files and registry entries, if that isn't working then i have no idea on what to do.
What operating system do you use?
Win7 Home Premium
SP1
x64 bit OS

Actually wait, I think you're on to something. I was right in saying that my PC Optimizer (Perfect Speed) was the cause of my PSO failing, And now that I uninstalled it, It won't screw with my .reg keys now so if I reinstall it should work again :D

Thanks ^-^ I'll keep you posted if it works then I'm never getting a PC Optimizer again...Might as well just replace my damn Prossessor and my GFX Card lmao. That way I can at least play Skyrim without the occasional ULTRA EFFIN LAG D:
I have a AMD Athlon TF-20 Processor with a ATi Radeon 3200 HD GFX card which somehow normally runs skyrim on low settings pretty well and other times it l.a.g.s...hardcore. But it's to be expected xD I'll just stick with the PS3 version for now ^-^

Ever notice the little difference between Low and Ultra? Besides the Loadings smoke and the spells of course...
*Sticks face in Toilet Bowl due to embarrassing Rambling Disorder*