Freeze in "Temple" of the DC player

Sylverant is a homebrew open source server for Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast users still play PSO online with this server even today! This is the official forum for both the online game server as well as the open source project itself. Feel free to post and get a gathering started online! We can also show you how to get connected!

Moderators: BlueCrab, Aleron Ives

norakuro
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Freeze in "Temple" of the DC player

Post by norakuro »

the story of the Japanese DC user,
use a road disk in JPV2.

In Temple area of "Prospective Horizons",
"PB" is active, and Dreamcast does Freeze,PB Screen in DC stop,
He tested it several times, PB is active, and DC Freeze,
It is not generated in "Spaceship", It is not generated in Free,
He can log in two DC, Two DC Freeze together,
DC that PB is not active does Freeze,
I really played Prospective Horizons with him and watched it.
This is bug :?: ,Is there such a report elsewhere :?:

After, Unfortunately, Japanese is some Dreamcasts, understood that a road disk was not usable.
Of course it is DC supporting Mil - CD.
am really Unfortunately. :cry:
Aleron Ives
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Re: Freeze in "Temple" of the DC player

Post by Aleron Ives »

This seems to be a bug in JPv2 that Sega fixed in USv2, EUv2, and PC.

I tested all Dreamcast discs; both USv2 and EUv2 can use Photon Blasts in Palace. JPv2 cannot use Photon Blasts in Palace, or the animation gets stuck and loops forever. You don't actually FSOD though, so you can quit the game from the menu without losing your items. The only way to fix this would be to make a patch for JPv2 to fix the bug, but since the problem is with the game, it would probably be difficult to find the bug and the way Sega fixed it in USv2. :(

This also isn't a problem with Prospective Horizons; I tried playing Battle 5, and JPv2 cannot use Photon Blasts in that quest, either. Palace seems to be broken in JPv2. :(
"Fear the HUnewearl."
norakuro
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Re: Freeze in "Temple" of the DC player

Post by norakuro »

Aleron Ives wrote:This seems to be a bug in JPv2 that Sega fixed in USv2, EUv2, and PC.

I tested all Dreamcast discs; both USv2 and EUv2 can use Photon Blasts in Palace. JPv2 cannot use Photon Blasts in Palace, or the animation gets stuck and loops forever. You don't actually FSOD though, so you can quit the game from the menu without losing your items. The only way to fix this would be to make a patch for JPv2 to fix the bug, but since the problem is with the game, it would probably be difficult to find the bug and the way Sega fixed it in USv2. :(

This also isn't a problem with Prospective Horizons; I tried playing Battle 5, and JPv2 cannot use Photon Blasts in that quest, either. Palace seems to be broken in JPv2. :(
understood it very well.
I thought that it was the problem of the Temple map,
was not a problem of Prospective Horizons.
I tell do not use PB in a temple.

sorry that bugfix is difficult. :(